Wrinkle Cream Review Guidelines and Review Posting Process
For those of you wondering how our wrinkle cream review website works, here is a quick overview. There are several websites in the industry that focus on reviews of facial creams, and they all have different ways to review products. For example, the people at “Eye Cream Reviews ,” a top anti aging portal that focuses on eye creams, had experience in skin care products as well as interaction with Doctors who focus on the aging of skin. So, they have numerous connections and obtain products, review the eye creams, and post their feedback online. I work with several people, aged 24 – 66, who are eager to try products I obtain for sampling. After applying the wrinkle cream or serum as indicated, the testers then document results and wrote reviews. Each tester was thoroughly examined, and “before and after” photos were taken. The results and reviews on this website are a compilation of the testers findings.
The wrinkle cream reviews appearing on this website are from consumers. These are reviews based on personal opinion and experiences with each product. Anyone is welcome to post their own opinion and/or results about the product they have tried. Each review is normally posted on the website within 5 business days. However, there are some basic rules I abide by when choosing which reviews are appropriate to post.
1. If a post is written in a positive, professional manner, it will be posted 100% of the time. We believe credit is due to the makers of each product when a positive result is achieved. Kudos to the companies who can effectively help people fight the aging process!
2. Conversely, often times people will achieve negative results or be dissatisfied with the product they purchased. It’s life. Not everyone is happy with their experience for one reason or another. Reviews posted in a negative manner or that describe less-than-satisfactory results will be posted, as long as they follow the below criteria.
- The reviewer talks about the effects of the product, and what it did or did not do to meet expectations.
- The review does not contain profanity, or simply say “This product SUCKS” and not define why or how.
- The review talks about a customer service issue, which has nothing to do with how well the product worked. If this is documented, of course we will review it. However, general slander is not accepted without documentation as it is not verifiable.
I understand not every consumer is satisfied. This is why I invite you to include your order number, order date, and product ordered when submitting a review. I have contacts at each company listed on this website, and are here to make sure consumers receive truthful information about the products reviewed on our wrinkle cream review website. In short, if there is any way I can help, I will do my best to do so. The common goal is to keep this wrinkle cream review website as truthful and helpful to consumers are possible.
Thanks for helping us make this an informative website!
The Team at WrinklesErased.com
If you are looking for other great anti aging review websites, we encourage you to check out the below websites:
Best Eye Creams – A look at the best eye creams.
Good luck in your search, and may you find the best anti aging creams for your situation.